Sunday, October 16, 2011

To answer that last question..

I can best describe it as this, and I have no idea what I'm talking about..
we are the pieces to the most beautiful masterpice made into a puzzle, with any piece missing, the picture will not be comeplete, but there IS a picture we are building for. 
I think we are all some piece equally important, but we really have no idea how we fit in.

me personally, 
I get caught in a circle going "well I'm going to chose to be a morally good person" but am I choseing to be good, 
or was it planned for me to do drugs and be a jack off in hs in order for me to find the things i need to make this decision? but again personally, my belief is that if you base every action on what your heart is telling you is right, wheather it turns out to be right or wrong, If you truely chose your actions with moral conscience and believe you are doing the right thing, you will create "heaven" on earth, in my mind, at the higest power, 

I will be manafesting the light and building a path toward eden, no matter what happens to me I feel safe because I 'know' (i mean, i always keep in mind that I could be completely wrong) there is an end point comming where we will all be in eden. 

and even if my physical body is not there, even if one atom loses it's charge, it's still part of the arm, we are all forming a composite... something... that is moving along trying to accomplish... something. I think we are the most individualized form of consciousness, 

like the atoms are the most individualized form of an arm, which make up tissue, bone, blood etc. to form this composite "arm". 

No comments:

Post a Comment